Remember Ramos and Compean, the two border patrol agents who shot the Mexican drug smuggler in the backside a few years ago? Do you remember that the drug runner, Aldrete Davila, was given immunity and treatment for his wounds by U.S. attorney Johnny Sutton in exchange for his testimony against the two border patrol agents? Do you remember, or even know, Johnny Sutton also gave Davila 'Humanitarian Visas' to ease future travels across the border? Do you remember this same drug runner was then caught crossing the border with another load of drugs? Do you remember that Ramos and Compean were convicted and sentenced to 10-12 years in prison for doing their job?
The border between Mexico and the U.S. has become a war zone of drug lords, drug and human smugglers. It is a war zone that appears to possibly be worse than that in Iraq and Afghanistan where our soldiers have to ask permission to 'engage' the enemy. It is a war zone where it seems not only do the border guards need to ask for permission to 'engage' the enemy, but they will pay with their future, and the future of their families, if they 'engage'.
Our courts have sent the message to the 'enemy' that it is safe to come here, it is safe to be ILLEGAL, it is safe to perform illegal acts. We have 'sanctuary cities' where it is safe to stay, to be protected, to receive monies and programs to survive...all at the taxpayers expense. While these ILLEGALS sit in our emergency rooms awaiting free and subsidized health care provided by the American taxpayer, one of the border patrol agent's wife also sat waiting to receive care for her young son. She was turned down as she did not have insurance and was required to have a $1,000 'deposit'. How do you sit in an ER with your very ill child and feel when you, as an American citizen, are refused care as you are surrounded by ILLEGALS who are going to be seen and receive free care? How do you do this and not be angry? AND...since when does an ER turn down a person for care when they cannot pay, unless they are a privately run, 'for-profit' organization?
People say the war in Iraq is costing us too much? Read on if you want to know where many your tax dollars are going. The only thing that it appears will stop this insanity will be the crime commited by one of these ILLEGALS against one of our politicians.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify at: http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify at: http://www.cis..org/articles/2004/fiscalexechtml
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! Verify at: http://transcripts.CNN.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.HTML
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify at: http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
10.The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. Verify at: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Verify at: Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of 'between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.' Verify at: http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Verify at: http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States .' Verify at: http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml The total cost is a whopping $ 338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.